Medical Director of Hair Science Dr. Anjali Shere
Dr. Anjali Shere
MD Dermatology, Medical Council of India
Certified Hair Transplant Dermatologist, MBBS
- First Female Hair Transplant Surgeon of India 2003.
- Winner of Bharat Excellence Award
- Winner of Pride India Award
- 10000+ Satisfied Patients
- India’s first USA Certified ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant Expert
Dr. Anjali Shere is a renowned Hair Restoration Surgeon with 15 years of Experience. Dr. Anjali Shere graduated from Seth GS Medical College and specialized in MD from Lokmanya Tilak Medical College; both are very prestigious medical institutions of India.
- She began her career by setting up & dedicated Hair Restoration clinic in 2003 at Bandra-W, Mumbai which has now expanded to 5 cities. (Dr Anjali Shere does all her transplants, there are no other doctors affiliated with her practice)
- Dr Anjali Shere has brought the world’s Most Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant ARTAS machine 2011 to India, Hair Science center is the only Certified Center by American Restoration Robotics in India.
- She has worked effortlessly striving to International Standards in the quality of Services that the Hair Science center provides bringing world class healthcare excellence to India.
- She believes in being a learner for life. She regularly participates in International workshops, scientific conferences discussing with fellow surgeons about the latest hair restoration techniques so that she can provide her patients with the most advanced treatments possible.
- Her focus is to provide international standard treatments in India and using latest techniques for her patients; specifically specializing in high-end robotic hair transplant treatment.
- She has notably performed hair restoration treatments for over 10000 patients with high success rates and natural results.
- She enjoys lot of goodwill among Indian celebrities including some Bollywood celebrities as well as Indian cricketers.
- Dr. Anjali Shere is recognized for her exceptional knowledge on hair transplant surgery, understanding of facial aesthetics to create natural hairlines and using new techniques like Suction Assisted Follicular Extraction Robotics (SAFER).
- She is constantly involved in Research and development on Hair Restoration treatments and has developed new techniques, instruments in the field of Hair Transplant.
- Young Dermatologists interested in training for hair transplants, Kindly email Dr Anjali Shere, only two candidates a year are assisted free of charge on merit and availability.
As a well established hair restoration surgeon, she believes in following the highest standards of medical practice and ethics. Hair Science has been specifically awarded for Good clinical practice with highest ethics!